Do you have any LEGO fans in your house?? All 23 of my kiddos are. Girls & boys alike LOVE to play with LEGO bricks but even more? They LOVE to see what can be made out of LEGO bricks.
Lucky for us, LEGO KidsFest is coming to the Austin area in a few short weeks and I have tickets to give a lucky reader! Check out the bottom of the post for more details.
The LEGO KidsFest national tour will be at the Austin Convention Center August 31-Septemebr 2, 2012, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity and entertainment packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
• Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
• LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
• Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
• Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
• Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
• LEGO Universe: become a custom LEGO Minifigure in this multiplayer online game
You can also pick up some LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods at the LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace.
Five sessions – all identical – are available for the August 31 – September 2 tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets are $20 for adults and $18 for children and can be purchased online atwww.LEGOKidsFest.com.
A BIG THANKS to US Family Guide for providing my readers with TWO tickets to the opening night session of LEGO KidsFest on Friday, August 31, 2012. Just Click HERE to enter to win.
Contest will be open for exactly 2 weeks, ending on Monday, August 20, 2012. I will contact the winner and announce it here on Tuesday, August 21. Good Luck!