Looking for some Fun Family time in San Antonio?
Here are a few of our San Antonio Favorites:
1. Everyone...EVERY ONE needs to visit the Alamo at least once. Nuff Said.
2. And if you see the Alamo, I highly recommend watching the Price of Freedom at the IMAX in the River Center Mall, just a few short blocks away - It happens to be a good movie despite the cheesy 1980's acting....
3. And while you are downtown, swing by the Institute of Texan Cultures - Make sure you hear and see the museum through a docent's eye and don't miss the Dome Theater!
4. Spend the morning with over 3500 of your favorite animals at the San Antonio Zoo - tell the crocodiles hello for us!!
5. Take a leisurely walk along the San Antonio Riverwalk - with shops, restaurants, and attractions, this could be an all-day event. Catch a ride on a river boat and hear some fun stories about the history and culture of San Antonio.
6. Can't go wrong with Mexican food here in San Antonio! Some of our favorites are Rosarios, Acenar, and La Paloma. Looking for something different? Grab a yummy sandwich at Schilo's Delicatessen , a German Deli that has been a San Antonio favorite since 1917.